Nuggetfinder 17" x 13" Z Search DOD Coil
- Super Sensitive DOD Configuration
- Litz Wire
- Insulated Divinycell Core
- ABS Plastic
- Polycarbonate Shaft Mounts
- Water Resistant to 1m
- Approximately the same weight as standard coil (1250g without shaft)
- Supplied with Genuine Lower Shaft
- 3 Year Warranty
- Good depth on larger pieces and surprising sensitivity on smalls
- Uses genuine Minelab encrypted parts
- Direct fit - NO patch lead needed.
- Your pick will need to be placed away from the coils range
This is the 17" x 13" elliptical Z Search coil as an alternative for the GPZ7000. This coil and shaft assembly is approximately the same weight as the standard Minelab coil.
Note: Generally, large coils have a broader magnetic field and are suited to looking for larger targets at depth. The pick will need to be located where it cannot be "sensed" by the coil as the magnetic field is larger than a standard coil.
Waterproof to a depth of 1000 mm.
Approximately 1250 grams without lower shaft attached.
Litz wire in a Double double D (DOD) configuration.
Compatible Metal Detectors: