Terms & Conditions
1. All images and intellectual properties or assets on this website are considered to be owned by Prospecting World or Townsville Prospecting World are under licence or permission from the owners of those images or properties. It is understood that copying, reproducing, or utilising in part or in whole any images or properties may not be done without the written permission of Prospecting World or Townsville Prospecting World or the intellectual owner of said images or properties.
2. Prospecting World will endeavour to supply the goods or services reqeusted or paid for in a timely manner. The purchaser agrees to indemnify Prospecting World and associated companies, and not hold them responsible for any liabilities that may occur due to the supply of goods or services, or the failure to supply those goods and services.
3. Items purchased from Prospecting World are deemed to be the property of the purchaser once they have been paid for and are delivered to a Carrier, Courier or Postal Facility. The risk for any losses due to posting or cartage pass to the purchaser once the goods are posted or delivered to a freight company. We recommend the use of Registered Post and Express Post satchels so that items and parcels are traceable.
4. Prospecting World reserves the right to allow or disallow any person or persons to access our website at our discretion if that person or persons fail to comply with our terms or conditions.
5. Pricing displayed on this website are in Australian Dollars. Shipping overseas or out of Australia is not acceptable. Shipping to other countries is governed by some or all of our dealer agreements. Please email us to enquire before making a purchase if unsure.
6. These terms and conditions will not override or limit any rights or obligations that Prospecting World may have or possess due to statutory or common law.7. Prospecting World will aim to be as accurate as humanly possible with description of goods, quantities or pricing. We cannot guarantee that all information is 100% correct 100% of the time, and we reserve the right to edit or correct any errors or omissions as we become aware of them. By using this website or requesting goods or services, you understand that it is deemed that you agree to, and accept, the terms and conditions set out on this site.
Payment types available
Payment is available via the following.
Credit card through Paypal’s secured area. Paypal through their secured area.
Credit card through the Shopify portal.
Cheque or money order (cheques may take 5 working days to clear).
Cash while in our store (please do not send cash through the mail).
Card payment facilities while in the store are also available. If you do not wish to use your credit card online, you have the option of calling us and we are able to process a payment over the phone with our Eftpos facility.
We no longer do COD parcels.
Flexirent is available to approved purchasers. Call us for more information.
We prefer direct deposit as it removes the cost of fees but the choice is yours.