Nuggetfinder 12" Z Search DOD Coil
- Super Sensitive DOD Configuration
- Litz Wire
- Insulated Divinycell Core
- ABS Plastic
- Polycarbonate Shaft Mounts
- Water Resistant to 1m
- Only 950grams (without lower shaft)
- Supplied with Genuine Lower Shaft
- Uses genuine Minelab encrypted parts
- Direct fit - NO patch lead needed.
- 3 Year Warranty
This is the 12" round Z Search coil as an alternative for the GPZ7000. This coil and shaft assembly is approximately 300 grams lighter than the standard Minelab coil, but feels like there is no coil attached as the weight difference is incredible.
Note: Generally, small coils have a more intense and concentrated magnetic field so are more sensitive to small shallower targets. Large coils have a broader magnetic field and are suited to looking for larger targets at depth.
Waterproof to a depth of 1000 mm.
Approximately 950 grams without lower shaft attached.
Litz wire in a Double double D (DOD) configuration.